Wednesday, April 30, 2014

So, A to Z is over. But wait! There is more!

To all my fellow A to Z-ers: Congrats on reaching the finish line!
To all my old and new followers: Thank you all for sticking with me through the entire alphabet!
To everyone else just wandering in: Where have you been all month?

The A to Z challenge is officially over for this year. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean the MopDog is dead. It takes more than 26 days to exhaust a puli, and definitely takes more than 26 letters to exhaust the naturally renewing resource that is Hungarian weirdness.
So, first things first: If you enjoyed the MopDog A to Z, sign up to follow the blog (to the right, to the right) in email or through your Blogger feed, or follow me on Twitter (@TarkabarkaHolgy).
What do you get for following, you ask?
MopDog is a regularly updated blog, so your weekly dose of Hungarian WTF will be delivered right to your doorstep with much wagging of tail. Thus:
What more could you possibly want in life?

6 comments:

  1. Mop Dog Rocks! Love "Hungarian weirdness" or whatever you call it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I... have never actually seen a mop dog run before o.o I think my life is complete. Thanks for such entertaining posts this past month. I'll definitely keep coming around in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mop dogs are unique! If I saw one running down the beach, though, I'd probably think a mop had come to life and lost its stick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's soooooooo adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! As a fellow Hungarian this is a must follow for me :-D

    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there. Congratulations on completing the challenge! Visiting from the A-Z Road Trip.

    Entrepreneurial Goddess

    ReplyDelete